Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010

Another year and everyone is talking about what this year is going to mean to them. Well I might as well put in my thoughts too. I believe this will be a year of greatness and increase for me and my wife and the ministry.One of the main reasons I believe this is because of what GOD told Joshua in Joshua 1:8. Meditate, observe, do my WORD. This is the key to success for me in this year. It was the key to Joshua`s success and GOD hasn`t changed so this is how I will be successful as well. Now I know there are a lot of people who have wrote books and who do speeches on this but I rather take GOD`S WORD on it. The WORD never fails so that to me means success is garrunteed. Many of the most successful people have really taken a principle from the WORD of GOD knowingly or unknowingly and implemented it into their lives. When they give to charities they get a return. In GOD when you give it will be given back and it will be multiplied. But success in GOD is more than money and thats what I am after the FULL BODY SUCCESS. What a term and it means a lot. So I am not chasing houses and cars, I am after FULL BODY SUCCESS. Believe it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment