Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Did you hear something?

Think about this for a moment. Have you ever knew somebody so well that you could look in their face and know what they were about to say. You could see by the expression that the circumstance created, that the next words were going to be................ According to how well you know the person you know the next statement could be humorous or it could be cursing or just words of common sense; it really all depends on how well you know them. Sometimes we anticipate certain things are about to be said because we have observed someone and we know their tendencies. Have you ever heared somebody say I just can`t hear God. They will say something like " I don``t know what he is saying to me" or "I know the Lord is trying to tell me something, I just don`t know what it is" . Could that person possibly be you? I remember when it was me and I found something out. When I begin to read and study his Word it put me in his face. I begin to look and know him by studying and meditating on his Word. This built such a relationship with Him that now a lot of times I know his tendencies and his expressions. The time spent with him is precious and is very much needed but I do remember very well when I could not hear Him. Is He talking to you? Can you hear Him?

1 comment:

  1. lets make some money http://39ca1xnav-iz8wcvx5qn41kmg1.hop.clickbank.net/

    ReplyDelete