Thursday, May 20, 2010

Brighter Day Blessing-3

After six months of ministry we are still around and I am sure there were some nay sayers but God aways knows what he is doing. Recently our numbers have been down and that means finances have gone down as well. It seems that every thing is going in a different direction. Even my cleaning service has suffered and thats my biggest source of income. Now I  have bills due every where and not enough money to cover it all and to top it all off we got two sons in jail. My wife and I have some decisions to make and it is going to take some sacrifice but when I really think about it thats what God did; he sacrificed his Son for us. Now I have to give up some thing so that the ministry can go forward and it is not easy but when I think about the people, I know that I have to press ahead in faith. I have learn that some times when you walk with God the path can get rough but its in those times HE is saying trust me. You can pray to get out of the rough spot and fast but HE will still be saying trust me. It is strange sometimes how the Lord uses life`s pressured situations to teach us lessons we need to know and speak to us in those times words that bless our soul. I find that it is in the dept of our affliction that we find the deepness of his love. I am confident that things are turning around because of the fact that he loves us. When you really love someone you give to them and you share with them. After the rain comes the Son. Brighter days ahead!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment