Saturday, June 19, 2010

Brighter Day Blessing-4

The last time I wrote times where really tough and there seem to be no end to the trail my wife and I where facing. Eventhough we are not completely all the way out we can see some light. I believe the Lord will sometime send trials into ones life for certain reasons and purposes. I found that I needed a lesson in trusting him so he allowed me to go without some stuff and some people so that I could get it. Sometimes we can be to self dependent and people dependent and not enough GOD dependent for our own good. We can hide this from others as much as we like but we have to remember that the Lord sees in the heart. At the end of every hard trial a question should be asked, what did you learn from it. Sad to say that some never learn anything from what they go through and they repeat over and over again. I am glad that I can see that this was needed in my life as GOD continues to move mightly in our life. Last sunday 6-13-10 we were installed as pastors of Brighter Day Ministries and the house was packed to the point that we ran out of chairs.HE is awsome. HE can take a little and do a lot. The tide is turning now and its about to get really bright. No matter what always trust the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment