Thursday, December 8, 2011
Better and Better
It is amazing what the Lord does in the life of those submitted to Him. Testimony after testimony tell of the goodness of the Lord and how people overcome adversity and troubles trusting in Him. Can you emagine how someone`s life can at one point look so dreary and dreadful only to turn out so promising and influential. God is the reason for such a turn around in someone`s life and it is important for us to remember this espeacially with all the negative things going on in the world today. For some reason it seems we have forgotten that God is our refuge and a present help in trouble. Numerous times I have found Him to be faithful to His word without fail so personally I continue to put my life in His hands and let me say you can find no better hands to be in. Over the last two years the statements that I just made have become more true then any other time in my life because in November we celebrated two years of ministry at BDM and it has been nothing short of amazing. With all of the ups and downs, the learning, the people coming the people leaving I find God has been faithful and our future looks bright. The year 2012 will be the year of the UPGRADE for the ministry inwhich the vision will be clearer and there will be more structure and order throughout in the ministry and in our individual lives as well. As I look at a lot of the stuff going on around us today I wonder what has gotten us so out of God`s order and structure in our lives. I believe if we turn back to Him things get better and better but we must start now and we must begin with self. When a person changes he or she can influence change in others and thats what we need in our homes, communities, cities, states, nation, and world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment