Thursday, December 29, 2011
Sticky Notes
I was sitting here thinking how sometimes when I am doing my job I find little reminders on the floor that people had wrote to themselves and stuck somewhere to keep in veiw what they want to remember. These reminders (sticky notes ) usually end up on the floor at the end of the day so when I sweep I have to pick them up and put them on the desk just in case they are still important. Throughout the course of a day these little sticky notes get knocked off, covered up and sometimes loose their sticky strength but can you imagine what would happen if I just threw them away and something important was jotted down on it. What if there was an important number on it or an address that was wrote or some other important reminder or emergency or due date? When I find them I determine that the info on them might still be useful. People can be much like sticky notes sometimes and our lives that we live can be great reminders of what the Lord want and what He dont want. The question becomes after all that we have had to endure in this year (2011) and in our lives do we still have some sticky strength left. Are we still sticking to what the Lord wants and not just what we want to do. Can He find us faithful enough and useful enough when He picks us up. Everybody now days seem to have forgotten that the Lord promotes faithfulness(sticktutiveness. lol). He blesses and promotes those He can trust. Is the info coming from our life worthy to be remembered? Can He pick us up to be seen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment