Saturday, December 25, 2010
Merry Christmas
On this Christmas I hope everybody got what they wanted from the oldest to the youngest. I know some kid got the bike he or she wanted and some man got that big flatscreen and some women got the jewelry or exspensive purse or coat or SHOES she wanted. Lord the shoes!! Do you know my wife got so many shoes that she needs a closet just for her shoes. Do you know she tries to tell me it aint that many or she got rid of some of them. Whats that lady name whose husband was the president in that country and she had all those shoes? Maybe I should ask my wife uh! Ok back to my thoughts; even if there was nothing under the tree or even if you didnt even have a tree if you got JESUS the gift for all who recieve Him, then you have more then what is wanted. You have the Gift that is needed. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment