Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Worry
Have you ever been so worried about things in your life or someone in your life that you just feel like a ceramic figurine in the backseat of a pickup on a dirt road. Well I have especially when it came to my children who are 24 and 21. It just seemed like the things that I tried to teach and talk to them about were nonexistent. I was beginning to have cowlicks in my head if you know what I mean so I had to realize something. I was to worried and they were not changing. There was not much peace until I thought about my peace had already been paid for with the blood of Jesus so I just needed to exercise my right to peace. Worry had been stealing my peace but not any more. So if they get it together in a hurry or if it takes some time I have peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment