Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Something is missing
Have you ever had that feeling that something is missing but you can`t quite put your finger on it. Have you looked around the room and it does not look the same even though it is the same. I was sitting here alone at home by my self and suddenly I realize there is more to this quietness and serenity that I am enjoying right now. What could it be because I enjoy some moments I have to myself so thats not out of the ordinary. After pondering for a minute it came to me what was missing. Where is my worry, torment and struggle; it was missing from mind. The raging sea of worry, the thief of sleep torment and the giants of struggle were vanquish after years of being so present. I simply had decided to exercise my rights of peace and it was now taking affect. Ah tranquility is sweet but don`t get me wrong there is still the potential for all that to still be present. I just choose rather to exercise my rights to have peace that was paid for with HIS blood. Sometimes we have to let go in order to find out what we truly have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment